Maintain minimum distance:
We pay very close attention to maintaining minimum distances between all participants. Everyone must make sure to keep at least 1.5m distance to all persons during the entire time on set. If it is situationally and spatially possible, a distance of at least 2m should be maintained.
- Cameras are set up and operated at a distance of at least 2m from each other and from the protagonists.
- Devices (especially cameras) are operated by only one person at a time and are not exchanged among each other.
- If possible, we refrain from using a make-up artist on set.
- This means that we have the basics with us so that the protagonists can powder themselves.
- If a make-up artist is absolutely necessary, then the following applies: the make-up artist will be equipped with FFP2 mask (without blow-off valve!) and gloves, and may only use tassels, brushes, etc. for one person at a time.
- Protagonists wire themselves up under the guidance of the sound assistant.
- Lapel mics are disinfected after use.
- Handheld mics will be disinfected after each use.
There will be no “classic” catering but only food that is individually wrapped. All participants are asked to keep as much distance as possible from others, even when eating, and to spread out among the available rooms. There should never be more than three people per room at any one time during breaks. Or: When eating, each person present in the room should have at least 10m² of space available. At the end of a day’s shooting, or whenever a new constellation should occur in front of the camera, tables, chairs and all other props are disinfected as far as possible. After the shoot, all camera, sound and lighting equipment is disinfected.